postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Blinded by the light...

Literally blinded.. my head hurts.. it's HangoverCentral here today. Drove over to Tallulah yesterday with a good friend. As we crossed the Mississippi river I sniffed the air and declared that I was going to move to Louisiana as soon as possibe. I can't describe it, it just smelled like Home.

Where else in the country can you drive around town with a car load of women, happily snookered, wine glasses in hand, laughing your asses off and not get pulled over for some obscure offence? If there's another part of the country one can do this in, please don't tell me about it. I have found my Nirvana, and Louisiana is IT! I didn't want to come home. Next time we go roadtrippin, I may have to take my own car.

To add insult to injury, I have just been notified that The Louisiana Connection are now recovering from last night by knocking back Bloody Mary's. I have just been advised that I need to drink some of the Hair of the Dog that bit me. I am taking this under consideration.

Oh, one more thing. I have fallen in love. His name is Macon and he has the most georgous brown eyes I have ever seen. We are planning a hot date on The Patio just as soon as I can get my tail back to Nirvana. Although his table manners need a little work, I do believe I can help him in that regard. Now, if he would only quit drooling...

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!