postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Hell has frozen over

WHY is it that when anything horrible happens, you've just GOT to be called at work? When there are OTHER PEOPLE around?? I dunno, but lately it's been happening to me. I'd like to tell all my family to PLEASE PHUKING CALL ME AT HOME. Next year, if possible. Better yet, send a letter. I can't promise I'll read it, but I will let my dog chew on it, ok?


For instance: My ex husband just called to tell me that he's getting a divorce from (in my words) the most evil hateful phuking bitch in the the entire history of the world. Otherwise known as his wife. Do I care? Hell no. Will I ever care? Again, hell no. BUT...I had to sit quietly and listen and make "mmmhhhmmm" noises like I understand and quite possibly sympathize (not in this lifetime, junior) because I AM AT WORK, YOU ASSHOLE!


Oh, and he was DRUUUUUUNK. Yes indeedy, he was drunker than cooter brown. My face is going to break because I am smiling and laughing and y'all better not stand too close to me in case lightning strikes. Karma is FINALLY kicking his sorry ass and I hope it kicked hard and I hope it hurt. Payback for beating the shit outta me for all those years I was sentenced to him.

Yes indeedy, karma is a bitch. I love her.

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!