postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Let's just get this out of the way now...

If you are a racist, please do not visit my hometown. There are plenty of those types here already and some of us are trying to figure out ways to ship 'em outta here. Use of racial slang IS NOT APPRECIATED in any way shape or form. You're a grown up (I'm assuming). Use your big, grown up vocabulary and think of some nicer words to use, ok?
Do not assume that I am racist because I am a white girl raised in the south. Do not assume that I will smile and nod at you if you use bad racial words around me. It is, however, safe to assume that I will quite possibly rip you a new asshole if such ignorance spews from your mouth into my precious tiny ears. I will not like it and you will hear about it in a hurry.


Now then.. racists come in every color. Really. So does ignorance. It wouldn't hurt for some folks to just give over and try to meet in the middle for crying out loud. I am tired of the "us" and "them" mentality. We're in this together, people. Love one another for crying our loud.

Peace Out

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!