postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

What happens when you combine Jehova's Witnesses and Jubilee!Jam!

You get alot of drunken Witnesses running through the streets, that's what. SOMEBODY at Watchtower is going to be in deep shit when they find out they scheduled a conference 2 blocks away from a LOUD ASS PARTY in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. HA! I have been laughing my ass off ever since I found out about this little snafu. I hope they all do it again next year, same time, same place.
I need a t-shirt that says "Don't tell the Witnesses, but I went to Jubilee!Jam! instead!" How many witnesses does it take to put on a conference? None, apparently, because they were all partying their asses off at Jam! BUSTED!!
In case you truly don't understand what it is I'm being so gleeful about, let me explain. Jubilee!Jam! is a loud ass music festival put on, mostly outdoors, with 10 or more outdoor stages and live LOUD music and good food and lots of likker. That's ALCOHOL, people. A tool of the DEVIL. And Jehova's Witnesses 2 blocks away. I find this HYSTERICALLY FUNNY. Yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Yes, I'll probably be going to hell. No, I don't care. I am going to have as much fun as I possibly can in this lifetime just in case this is the only go-round I get.
If you can't be a good example, you might as well be a horrible warning. That's me. ;-P

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!