postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Holland! Whores! Drugs!

I had you at "whores", didn't I? Opening the above link will take you to a seriously funny page of "Hollandaise" over to your left at HollandFaq. While it may not get you into trouble if you click on it while at work, the amazing number of pages that this particular page can take you to may get you into deep shit. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I am now planning my summer vacation for next year. I'm also searching Ebay for red lights, as I'm thinking of installing one over my very own door. Do HollandaiseWhoors make good money? I have no idea. I'll let you know just as soon as I figure out what a "Euro" is. I used to know what a Franc was, and a Pound (I have plenty of those!) but thanks to some European Dillydallying, they've gone and fucked with the currency.

Seriously, using the money exchange at any bank is easier than trying to figure out if 345 Euros per hour makes for a cheap or expensive lay in Amsterdam. And coffeehouses!! They don't sell Actual Coffee! Who knew? When I get over there, they better have a big assed Starbucks SOMEWHERE or I'm gonna be one cranky tourist.

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!