postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wallowing In The Spirits (of Christmas Past)

Click on the link above and you'll find a rather cute, albiet Scroogy Christmas Tale. With Gnomes! I love gnomes...

And speaking of Scrooged....


A plethora of reasons to love “Scrooged”, the movie with Bill Murray and Carol Kane.

5 "s" words, 1 slang term for female genitals (the "p" word), 8 hells, 4 damns, 2 "ass" words, 1 crap, and 5 uses of "Oh God," 4 uses each of "God" "Oh my God," and "God damn," and 1 use each of "For Christ’s sake," "Jesus" "Oh Lord," and "For the love of God" as exclamations.

The Ghost of Christmas Present kicks Frank in the groin, slaps him on the face, grabs him by the lip and ear and then slugs him with her fist. He warns her, "If you hit me again, I’ll rip your God damn wings off." She hits him, however, several more times, including a time when he then falls down a set of stairs. Later she head butts him and then hits him with a toaster.

Showing Nov 28th at 8pm on ABCfam. Don’t miss it kids!!

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!