postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Politically Correct Halloween Greeting Cards.. and some other stuff..

Don't pass up the opportunity to have a Politically Correct Halloween. The Reverend (Mother) Jerry Falwell would probably love this shit. Of course, he did once refer to NOW as the National Organization of Witches, so I think it's appropriate that I mention this so close to Halloween.

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/religion/televangelists/jerry-falwell/

Most of the reasons why Jerry Falwell makes me hurl are listed there. Anybody who says that Teletubbies are tools of the devil has a screw loose. Teletubbies are most certainly NOT tools of the devil. The politically correct term is "Henchmen".

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!