postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My teenager is trying to kill me...

That's my theory, anyway. What do you do with an 18yo who blows her paycheck on what I think is probably likker and maryjane? I am repeating the serenity prayer and trying hard not to KILL HER DAID. Not that I'm such a shining example of motherhood, mind you, but on the whole I'm not that bad. I am currently cooling my jets at my friend LULU'S house (Hi Lulu!) and wishing I could give the fruit of my loins a brain transplant. Oh wait, that was me that needed the transplant. Oh well.

I had a treatise on America and why the Tax System is Fatally Flawed, but the computer just ate it. Really. I think Big Brother's been peekin' at my blog again. Next year instead of mailing them a check, I'll just send a vial of my blood, since that's what they seem to want anyway.

Good Luck and God Bless to all who had to pay the Tax Man this year. I feel your pain. I really do.

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!