postcardsfromjackson

A view from my little corner of the world.

Friday, March 28, 2008

It's been awhile.... so shoot me

I don't have any super cool links for this post. This is just to check in to say I AM NOT DEAD YET and really don't plan on being dead anytime soon. I have been working on decorating my new apartment and making yet another Really Adorable baby blanket for Lexi, my GodDaughter by Default. It's default of her mama and daddy.... haha.

I'm looking for a roommate who isn't weird, drug addicted or crazy. Apparently there isn't anyone out there that meets my specifications. This is no big surprise as I live in the WaySouth where everyone is either inbred or insane. Or both. My career is on hiatus since October. I am looking forward to getting back In The Loop really soon as I am getting bored of crotcheting, reading and hiding under my bed. Not necessarily in that order.

xxoo
J

hit-counter-download.com
free real estate websites

Check me out!